History of the House of Lithuania
In 1946 Lithuanian American war veterans returning from the wars in Europe and the Pacific started a social club in San Diego, CA.
In 1974 the members of the club voted to join the House of Pacific Relations (HPR).
Subsequently they were admitted as Affiliate Members of HPR, where they have been active participants ever since.
Membership is primarily composed of individuals who are of Lithuanian descent by birth, heritage, or marriage. However, all individuals, of all nationalities, are welcome (and encouraged) to join.
House of Lithuania (HoL) is a 501c(3) not-for-profit charitable organization and donations are always welcome.
House of Pacific Relations
HoL Lawn Program 2015
HoL table at the HPR Presidents' Inauguration 2017